To Increase community awareness about social issues and to promote the practice of good governance in both private and public institutions, through policy advocacy and awareness creation in order to ensure proper utilization of public resources and good service delivery which can improve the economic, socio-political prosperity.
- Develop and disseminate appropriate messages in the fight against HIV/AIDS.
- Strengthen and expand the capacity of the circus group as a community awareness tool
- Network with institutions that deal with community mobilization activities
- Support initiatives aimed at addressing the rights of the marginalized groups.
- Promote care for people living with HIV/Aids in the border regions of Somaliland.
- Reduce social stigmatization of people living with HIV/AIDS within the communities
- Establish youth counseling and testing centers (VCTs) & networks